As designers have transitioned from print to the web we've had a reluctant relationship with code. In fact, there's actually a lot we can learn from programmers.
In this talk, John will examine a number of programming priciples and demonstrate how they apply within the context of CSS. Principles like:
- Keeping your code DRY (Don't repeat yourself)
- Abstracting common problems
- Choosing great names
- Creating a well structured project
- Being aware of common code smells
- Making your code more modular
You are sure to walk away something to apply to your current project.