As CSS adds more features and we build more and more complex websites, managing CSS is becoming a pretty big hassle. In this session, you'll learn how to implement task runners like Grunt, Gulp, and Broccoli to automatically combine, compile, minify, even add vendor prefixes and remove unused rules in your stylesheets.
- Learn about task runners Grunt, Gulp, and Broccoli
- See how to implement a task runner in your environment quickly and painlessly
- Use a task runner to automatically compile your LESS/SASS files
- Have vendor prefixes automagically added to your stylesheets with Autoprefixer
- Remove unused rules from your stylesheets with Uncss
- Auto-reload pages as you save changes
- Minify your stylesheets to increase performance